MLS® #: E4274188
- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Top floor, corner unit, w/ 907sq ft of upgraded living space! Located walking distance to Rogers Arena/LRT, Macewan University, and all that downtown living has to offer! This 4th floor, 2bed/1bath features: laminate & tile flooring, new counter tops, new stove & dishwasher, in suite washer/dryer, plus much moreâ€¦From the moment you enter, youâ€™re greeted by a wide open entrance, to your left is the galley style kitchen that opens to the eating area & living room. The living room has plenty of space & gives access to the east facing balcony, w/ great views of Rogers arena & downtown! Both bedrooms have enough space for a king sized bed, & both feature ceiling fans! Thereâ€™s extra storage space in the laundry room, a full 4pc bathroom & vinyl windows throughout complete the suite. Condo feeâ€™s are $524.04/mth, incld: heat, water, 1 energized parking stall (& 2 visitor stalls available for your guests) & 2021 taxes are $1177.05. The entire space exudes comfort & relaxationâ€¦youâ€™re really going to love this one!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Anson Cheung
Brokerage: 178 Real Estate Inc.