MLS® #: E4273887
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Gorgeous Glenora bungalow, built by Perry Homes! This beautiful infill home opens onto warm and welcoming maple hardwood flooring. A spacious dining room greets you on the right, and it is connected to the kitchen by a unique and completely practical butler's pantry. To the left of the entrance is an office area that can also be used as a bedroom. Moving down the hallway, there is a guest bathroom, and then we enter the wonderful kitchen with granite countertops, a working island with double sink and space for 4 stools, and spacious, modern wooden cabinets as well as stainless steel appliances. The living room is bright and open, set off with a serene stone fireplace with wooden mantelpiece. The generous main bedroom features a spacious walk-in closet as well as a large 5-pce bathroom with double sinks and a soaker tub. The mud room at the back door has a lot of storage, and opens out onto an ample back yard and a detached double garage. Close to UofA, downtown, shopping, parks, roads, and schools.
Courtesy of Loida Lumanlan
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City