MLS® #: E4273801
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
An extremely rare opportunity awaits! A stunning 30 acre property on the Southeast edge of Edmonton. Placed perfectly within its gentle rolling hills, sits a fully finished 2 story walkout home. The 'A' frame design draws in all aspects of the outdoors. Views of your private shoreline with beach, dock, mature landscape and gorgeous treed skyline. Beautiful slate and hardwood floors extend to all corners of this home. A bright, modern and contemporary kitchen with top of the line appliances allows you to channel your inner chef. Entertaining is simple throughout this home. Large dining area attached to the main floor family room allows for wonderful family meals as well as cozy evenings by a fire. If you'd rather relax close to nature, the wall of windows in your walkout basement, puts you right in the heart of your garden. Paving stone patios, mature plant material and perfect landscape lighting allow you to be immersed. A loft master suite with 4 additional bedrooms.