MLS® #: E4273772
- Building Type:
- 3 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to this stylish 3 story townhouse located in the community of Kirkness just minutes away from all amenities! This home backs onto a beautiful green space and is walking distance to the Kirkness school making it a perfect family home! Inside you will find a spacious primary bedroom with a 4 pc ensuite, 2 secondary bedrooms with 2 additional bathrooms. The kitchen has many upgrades such as stainless steal appliances, Quartz counter tops and much more! The ground level floor offers a large entry way, a flex room (which can be used for a great office) and a double attached garage.