MLS® #: E4273108
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Start the year off right in your new PARK BACKING dream home. This incredible 4 bedroom, 4 full bathroom Five Star Homes 2 storey boasts 2869SqFt of elegant above grade living space. On the main floor of this grande residence you will notice a main floor den w/French doors, a full bath, impressive chefs dream kitchen & a butler pantry with expanded storage. This layout offers privacy for the master bedroom which features a large ensuite with dual vanities & free standing tub. Upstairs you will also find a spacious bonus room, large laundry room with sink and storage & 2 other bathrooms. This home features a multitude of upgrades including Quartz countertops throughout, upgraded lighting fixtures & extended double front attached garage. There is also a separate side entrance to the basement should you choose to develop it in the future. Located minutes to playgrounds, parks, shops Chappelle is quickly becoming one of the most desirable communities in the city & these homes don't last long so don't wait!
Courtesy of Rachel Fung
Brokerage: MaxWell Polaris