MLS® #: E4273005
- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
SIZE & LOCATION! Yes, you CAN live in HIGHLY DESIRABLE Queen Alexandra WITHOUT cramming yourself into a tiny two-bedroom AND without breaking your bank account! This INCOME-GENERATING property is situated on a beautiful Tree-Lined street and is OVER 1.5 - 2x LARGER THAN MOST HOUSES in the neighbourhood! :o Move in or Rent out! AMAZING LOCATION in RF3 Zone minutes away from the U of A, the River Valley, trendy Whyte Ave & Downtown. Recent UPGRADES including NEW ROOF, WINDOWS & H2O TANK, NEW KITCHEN, FLOORING & BATHROOMS, ELECTRICAL & FRESH PAINT. Enjoy THREE SPACIOUS BEDROOMS upstairs (HUGE MASTER!) and 1.5 baths. Downstairs you'll find an IN-LAW SUITE featuring SEPARATE ENTRANCE, SECOND KITCHEN, living room, FOURTH BEDROOM w/ ensuite. SOLID home generating good CASH FLOW and GREAT HOLDING POTENTIAL. Ample parking in back & on street and zoned for double garage. Surrounded by MATURE TREES, biking & walking TRAILS, and trendy cafes! WALKING DISTANCE to schools, parks (down the street!) shopping & more!
Courtesy of Jennifer Fortier
Brokerage: MaxWell Challenge Realty