MLS® #: E4272578
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Rare find with this 1536 square foot bungalow sitting on almost a 10,000 square foot lot backing Lewis Estates Golf Course! The main floor features beautiful hardwood, vaulted ceilings, a kitchen complete with granite countertops, stainless appliances, large nook all overlooking the living room with a gas fireplace. The front den is perfect for a home office or formal dining room! The primary suite has access to the deck, walk-in closet and ensuite featuring a large jetted tub and separate shower. Finishing off the main floor is a second bedroom, full bathroom, & main floor laundry! The basement has 9' ceilings, newer flooring, a family room with a gas fireplace, a wet bar, a games room, a four-piece bath, & a bedroom. A second room in the basement could function as a fourth bedroom. Outback is the beautiful massive backyard with a wrap-around deck (partially covered) overlooking the golf course. The double garage is heated and insulated. The pool table, basement shelves, and ramp out back are included.