MLS® #: E4271592
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Huge Potential in this Suite-able bungalow in Highlands! With more than 1100 SqFt this 4 bedroom, 2 full baths and 1 half baths bungalow could be your next investment property. The back door to the home has a split entrance so it could easily be converted. Nice sized backyard with a back double detached garage. Newer Hot water tank & shingles. Close to the River Valley, shopping, schools and minutes to major roads. All this home needs is YOU!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of David St. Jean
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City