MLS® #: E4270559
- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Move in ready condition! Spacious 3 bedroom 2 story Townhouse with a private backyard in a quiet North East location is a smaller well cared for complex. Painted in modern colors, easy maintenance, laminate flooring throughout all bedrooms and upper level hallway. Ceramic tiles at the entrance, kitchen and 1.5 bathrooms. There is a fully finished Basement with huge recreational room and a half bath. Dining room is open to the kitchen and a spacious passage to a private Living room. Lower level laundry room/storage is finished with access to the utility room. The Condo fees includes all assessments to replace the sidings and other maintenance in the complex. Furnace is in great condition and hot water are few years old. The complex has had upgrades including siding, windows and roof. The unit is close to all major shopping centers and public transportation. Is a MUST SEE!
Courtesy of Thomas Bumbeh
Brokerage: Sterling Real Estate