MLS® #: E4270558
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
They say Three's Company, and what could be 'Suite-r' than this amazing home with 3 suites! Nestled on a quiet street in the up and coming neighbourhood of Newton, this home has a second floor, main floor, and basement unit. The main floor living space includes tons of natural lighting and a functional, spacious kitchen. 2 bedrooms and a 4-piece bathroom complete the space. Upstairs will surprise you, as it emanates a cozy vibe while still large enough to include a living room separate kitchen, 4-piece bathroom, and TWO more bedrooms. The basement suite has its own kitchen, living room, and 4-piece bathroom, with a large bedroom tucked away at the back. A Double detached garage in the back of the home within the large fenced in backyard. Includes updated windows! Move into one unit and rent out the other 2 and use it as a mortgage helper, or rent out the full homes, choice is yours! You don't want to miss this one!