MLS® #: E4270464
- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Enjoy this fantastic two-bedroom, two bathroom, 2nd floor unit, with titled underground parking stall and storage locker! At 1068 sq. ft. there is plenty of room to entertain in your open concept living room and kitchen, or you can just relax and enjoy your corner gas fireplace. This wonderful home features laminate flooring throughout the modern kitchen with large built in pantry and huge eating bar. The 2 bedrooms separated by the spacious living area . The oversized primary bedroom has a walk in closet and 3 piece ensuite. Cozy and private patio with natural gas hookup. Condo amenities include a gym, social room, theatre room and games room! The Oxford community amenities are also incredible, with a lake and walking trails nearby, schools, shopping, and a great variety of restaurants. Donâ€™t miss out on this fantastic opportunity!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Steve Reschke
Brokerage: RE/MAX Professionals