MLS® #: E4269751
- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Completely renovated & like new! Welcome to this spacious townhouse located in a quiet complex that is within walking distance of school, church, skating rink, shopping centre, recreational centre, park, kidâ€™s playground, public transportation, and more. This beautiful home is modernized with a newly renovated kitchen, living room, bathroom, and bedrooms. New drywalls & new paint. New lighting, flooring, windows, and doors. Bedrooms have new closets and organizers. Kitchen is completely renovated with new cabinets, backsplash, and appliances. A decent size living room with French doors that give direct access to the backyard. The basement is developed with a large family/recreational room for entertainment & a decent size laundry room furnished with a pair of washer/dryer and a 3-year-old furnace (2018). Parking is made easy with stall #1276, and visitor parking is also available. Great location & move in ready! Donâ€™t miss out on this spectacular opportunity to be a homeowner!