MLS® #: E4269739
- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to this beautiful Tudor-Style half duplex, custom built by Candlelight Homes, that is sure to impress! Open the front door to a spacious foyer & large sunken living room. The kitchen has been renovated with ample cabinets, rollouts & under cabinet lighting. The farm sink, breakfast bar & appliances complete this stunning space. The sunken dining room is right off the kitchen, with fireplace & French doors leading to the deck & large yard. The main floor also has a laundry room with additional storage & a 2 pc bathroom. Upstairs are two spacious bedrooms including a master with large walk in closet & door to the 4 pc renovated bathroom. The basement is fully finished, with an additional living room, bedroom, and flex room. The double detached garage, mature landscaping, huge storage shed, & large deck make the yard perfect for entertaining. There have also been numerous upgrades including newer furnace, hot water tank, windows & shingles. This is a home you have to see to fully appreciate!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Carrine Kowalchuk
Brokerage: MaxWell Challenge Realty