MLS® #: E4269609
- Building Type:
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
GREAT PRICE, EXCELLENT LOCATION! 2 bedroom condo, open plan, big living room. Great location: walk to Mill Woods Recreation Centre, 2 High Schools, other schools, athletic park, lots of green space and shopping nearby. In suite laundry. Parking stall in front of the condo. Reasonable condo fees. Close to future LRT station and major ETS transit center. Minutes to Costco and South Edmonton Common. Immediate possession available.