MLS® #: E4268029
- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
You might be looking at your next home. Fully renovated. Great value here. Seller is serious and priced accordingly. Immediate possession available. Popular complex. Fantastic views from every room. Only 4 units per floor. In-suite laundry with newer stacked washer/dryer. 1195 sq. ft. and all the renovations makes it one of the largest and best priced units in this area. Renovations include flooring, open concept kitchen with newer cabinets, butcher block counter top and newer washer, dryer and dishwasher. Newer window coverings. Bathroom renovated as well. Freshly painted. 2 generous sized bedrooms. Master has walk in closet and en-suite. Steps to everything Oliver and downtown Edmonton has to offer. Quick access to University and everywhere else. Shows very well. Just move in. Parking includes video surveillance. Link to virtual tour below.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Don Sutton
Brokerage: Homes & Gardens Real Estate Limited