MLS® #: E4267691
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
One of a kind 2 storey w/over 3200sf of living space on a 6000 sft lot in Haddow, 6 bedrooms, 4 full bathrooms. This lovely home has been substantially updated including granite counter tops , hardwood floor on main level and second level. Open to above entry and living room w/18' ceilings . The eat-in kitchen has been upgraded with new custom made cabinets, granite counter tops, Stainless steel appliances and polished tile floors. The main level features a formal living room with a soaring ceiling, formal dining room, family room with a gas fireplace, bedroom/office, 3-piece full bath, and gleaming hardwood floors. Second floor offers the master bedroom with a 4-piece ensuite, 2 add'l bedrms & 4pc shared bathrm. The basement is developed with a rumpus room, 2 bdrms, 3PC bath . Landscaped, fenced with a deck off the kitchen. NEW HWT(2021) Softener(2020), Double attached front drive garage. Sunny west facing the master bedroom overlooking the park and trails; close to playground, New RINK, A MUST SEE!