MLS® #: E4267419
- Building Type:
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Pet friendly bungalow on ground level... fully fenced and sheltered backyard for your bbq and patio furniture... lots of storage ...2 big bedrooms and 1 has 2 piece ensuite :)) Over 10k in recent upgrades and close to schools public transport and shopping. Lots of trails shopping and restaurants within walking distance . Please see this before you buy :))close to Grant Macewan College Millwoods Town Centre and public transit. This home is a gem:)
Courtesy of Jay Macmillan
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite