MLS® #: E4266927
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 1 and Half Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This lovely character home in desirable Westmount is minutes from 124st, shopping, entertainment, the farmers market, bike paths, the river valley and more. The main floor has a comfortable floor plan for family or entertaining. Flooded with natural light, there is the spacious living room with gas fireplace and adjacent dining room that leads to the and large kitchen and beautiful backyard deck. Upstairs is the main 4 pc bathroom with clawfoot tub. The primary bedroom and two additional bedrooms complete this level. The finished basement offers a large rec room, 4th bedroom and mechanical room. With updates such as roof, hot water tank, fence, a beautifully landscaped yard and deck, this home is ready for you to plant your roots.