MLS® #: E4266926
- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
GREAT INVESTMENT PROPERTY! Already occupied with tenant on a year lease. Two bedroom apartment condo Downtown Edmonton near amenities, LRT/transit, and more. Kitchen has white cabinets with open floor plan. Two good size bedrooms. Deck access from the living room and master bedroom. One under ground heated parking stall. Includes an in-suite washing machine.