MLS® #: E4266925
- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This beautiful 2 storey half duplex in Oxford community offers 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. As you enter the house, you will be welcomed in Foyer area & hallway leading to a nice living room on a well kept hardwood floor. Great vibrant feature wall in living room and a Gas Fireplace at one corner and big window next to it flowing abundant light in the house. Open concept kitchen comes with well maintained appliances and lots of cabinets & great counter space makes this a perfect kitchen . Adjoining is the dining area leads to the patio overlooking well maintained, fully fenced huge backyard and a big party size deck. 02 pc bath completes this level. As you go to upper floor, master bedrooms comes with 03 pc En. There are 2 more nicely sized bedrooms and 4 pc bath on upper floor. Basement is finished and consists of Family room, storage space and laundry. Easy access to major highways , Close to Public transportation, commercial plaza, schools and all other amenities A perfect house for a perfect Family !Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Deepak Chopra
Brokerage: Save Max Edge