MLS® #: E4266704
- Building Type:
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This main floor end unit carriage home in Tamarack south comes with 3 bedrooms. As you enter the unit through nice foyer, living room with plenty of light flowing in through big windows welcome you. A 2 way wood burning fireplace between living and adjoining dining space adds to the beauty. Kitchen is quite spacious and looks beautiful with all white appliances. Laminate flooring throughout on this side of unit. Master bedroom comes with WI closet and 4 pc full bath... There are 2 more nicely sized bedrooms and in suite laundry. Covered patio is perfect to enjoy summers. Few steps away from park and close to all amenities including public transport, schools, shopping centers, Transit Centre, Rec Centre, Library and all. Easy access to Whitemud and Anthony Henday. Great opportunity for first time home buyers or investors !Brochure
Courtesy of Deepak Chopra
Brokerage: Save Max Edge