MLS® #: E4266404
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Looking for something with style & originality? Here it is! The unassuming front opens to a long, spacious and airy floorplan with 2 accesses to the basement,3+2 bedrooms, a separate dining room as well as eat-in kitchen and a huge 15'x12' just off the ground deck! Enter the home at the purple door, take off your shoes & up a few stairs. The soaring vaulted ceilings are complemented by the southern exposure in the living room. Separated by white railing & 3 steps down is the open dining room (at the ceiling's peak). Down 3 steps more & a partially open wall to the bright kitchen bathed in light from everywhere! The eat-in kitchen has room for an island , if you so wish. And note the short stairway to the basement. Find the family room with huge windows and a calming serenity. Just steps to 2 more bedrooms with huge windows (so safe!) & the 2nd staircase that leads to the front door. The 3 pc. bath/laundry room and the storage/furnace rooms round out the home. O/S double garage/RV parking, close schools!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Jean Sills
Brokerage: MaxWell Challenge Realty