MLS® #: E4266403
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Prepare to be very impressed with this two-story located in the West Edmonton community of Glastonbury. This 2100 ftÂ² 4-bedroom 3.5-bathroom 2 story has been meticulously maintained. The open concept main floor layout is perfect for for entertaining. The kitchen is competed with maple cabinetry, tile back-splash, stainless steel appliances and huge centre island. An abundance of natural light from south facing large windows in both the bump out dinning room and living room. Work from home in the main floor office. The 2nd story boasts two well sized bedrooms, a full bath and bright laundry room. Enjoy the master retreat with walk-in closet and huge spa like 5-piece ensuite with deep oversized soak-er bathtub under a picture window. You will love the landscaped private southwest facing back yard with huge deck, perfect for summer BBQâ€™s. The basement is completely finished with large family room, 4th bedroom, 2nd den and a full 4 piece bath. A double attached insulated garage completes the property.
Courtesy of Ryan Gillen
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City