MLS® #: E4266271
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This Incredible 2003 year built 2 storey home situated in the Desirable community of Cumbberland. Features Open concept Style Living room with Nice Laminate Floorings & Large Window. Spacious kitchen comes with Newer SS Appliance, lots of Kitchen Cabinets, Kitchen Island adjacent to Dining area surrounded with Bright Window. Convenient main floor 1/2 Bathroom. Back door has Huge Deck, Landscaped Yard & Oversized Double detached Garage. Upper floor offers 3 Sizable Bedrooms & Full Bathroom. Fully Finished Basement boasts Large Family room & Laundry room. This home is situated in the most desirable community of Cumberland, convenient location that is close to Shopping Centre, Schools & all Amenities. Home is back onto a Walking Trail and only a few minutes away to New K-9 School. Come & check this out and make this home yours!
Courtesy of Wendy Lam
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite