MLS® #: E4266259
- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Extremely unique home with great potential for a large family or investment opportunity! Don't expect your average duplex here... This home has a total of 5 bedrooms, 3 FULL bathrooms, double detached garage and separate SIDE ENTRANCE to the basement which already has a kitchenette. The main floor features hardwood floors, a front living room, rear dining room, middle kitchen, TWO main floor bedrooms and full bathroom. Upstairs is exclusively the spacious and private primary bedroom with ensuite and TWO walk in closets! The basement has a side entry, 2 additional bedrooms, a kitchen/living/dining area and a second laundry room (the first is on the main floor). NO CONDO FEES, accessible west end location close to schools, parks, shopping, and easy public transportation.Virtual Tour