MLS® #: E4266055
- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
WALK TO THE U of A, LRT & HOSPITAL! In the much desired community of Mckernan, this OUTSTANDING 3+1 bedroom half duplex with a fully developed basement provides over 2,400 sf of UPGRADED LIVING. The open main floor plan features a great kitchen with maple cabinets, a large center island with eating bar, granite counters, stainless steel appliances, a large walk-in pantry, spacious eating area and a generous great room with fireplace. The upper level provides 3 spacious bedrooms all with walk-in closets, washer/dryer, granite tops on vanities, & a luxury en-suite bath with Jacuzzi tub! The developed basement in-law suite has a SEPARATE side entrance, 2nd kitchen, 4 piece bath, plus a Rec. room!(many options for useage). Other highlights include hardwood/tile flooring, maple & iron railings, triple glazed windows, a main floor den plus a SOUTH facing yard with a deck and a DOUBLE garage. Centrally located, your only minutes to U of A, Whyte Ave, Downtown, and our impressive River Valley. IT'S ALL HERE!
Courtesy of Darrell Zapernick
Brokerage: MaxWell Challenge Realty