MLS® #: E4265724
- Building Type:
- Duplex Side By Side
- 1 and Half Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
* ATTENTION EXPERIENCED INVESTORS, RENOVATORS, AND EXTENDED FAMILY-HOME BUYERS: check out this incredible and spacious 2003 Gercon custom-built side-by-side duplex for sale in Southeast Edmonton - Kenilworth! This unique property offers 4737 sq. ft. of above ground RMS area plus an additional 2250 sq. ft. below ground (6987 sq. ft. useable area excl. two garages) with a grand total of 12 bedrooms; 8 full baths; 5 kitchen(ettes); 5 laundry areas; large living spaces; & triple-paned windows. Both the quadruple garages, ranging from 680 - 777 sq. ft., are heated, insulated, 220V wiring, have in-floor heating, drains, windows, & 2-piece washrooms. Rare & excellent 1075 sq. m. L-Shaped RF-4 Zoned Lot with multiple directional access & parking. Property offers significant potential to rezone and / or redevelop additional legal suites. Many additional goods included with the sale. Convenient access to schools; LRT; 75 Street; Whyte Avenue; Bonnie Doon Shopping Centre; and Sherwood Park Freeway / Anthony Henday.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Kelly Grant
Brokerage: MaxWell Polaris