MLS® #: E4265293
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Highly Desirable Holyrood, Family Friendly, Fantastic Schools, Minutes from Downtown, Bonnie Doon & the almost completed New Valley LRT Line how can you go wrong? A 1,700 sqft 2 storey home with 4 bedrooms & 3.5 Baths is perfect for a Growing Family! The Beautiful Neighbourhood is filled with all sorts of lovely Older homes, Renovated Homes, New Homes & Garage/Garden Suites. Apply & Build the your perfect Garage & Suite on this Large Lot. The home falls into the catchment area of Holyrood School, is just Steps from The Famous Vimy Ridge Sports Academy, Minutes from the Faculty St Jean & The French Quarter, or take the #4 Bus direct to the U of A. Easy access to Argyll Rd. Gretzky Dr., The Edmonton Ski Club or Riverside Golf Course
Courtesy of Michelle Zenon
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate