MLS® #: E4265228
- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Well maintained half duplex with no condo fees that is only steps from the Hudson Park, which includes: spray park, baseball diamonds, new outdoor hockey rink and the new Hilwie Hamdon K-9 school! The open concept main floor features newer laminate flooring throughout, kitchen with newer stainless steel appliances and an island with breakfast bar, dining area with access out to the deck, spacious living room with cozy gas fireplace and a 2 piece bathroom. The upstairs has 3 good sized bedrooms which includes a master with 2 closets and a 4 piece bathroom. The basement is unfinished so you can put your own stamp on it. Other features include underground sprinkler system in both front and back yard, mature trees for privacy, no houses directly backing onto you and an attached single garage. Quick possession is available.
Courtesy of Steve Kehoe
Brokerage: 2% Realty Pro