MLS® #: E4264997
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Queen Alexandra University Development Site. Can be sold individually, or part of a package of 6 lots totaling 26,042 sq.ft. Total site would be 198' wide x 132' deep. Potential RA7 Zoning would allow for approximately 60 units on this site. Exclusive once in a life time opportunity to have 6 lots in a row in the fantastic Queen Alexandra neighborhood walking distance to the University of Alberta.
Courtesy of Michael Pavone
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite