MLS® #: E4264986
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
For those who seek an exceptional life. A custom built masterpiece where quality and attention to detail is evident in every inch of this 3600sqft home. The warm feeling of simple elegance will accommodate the taste of both contemporary and traditional living. The centrepiece of this home is the chef inspired kitchen. Beautiful cuts of granite span across the double islands, complemented by stunning white cabinetry + butlers pantry. A top tier appliance package that includes a Wolf 6 burner gas cooktop and Bosch double ovens. The upper level offers a total of 4 bedrooms, each with an ensuite, as well as spacious separated bonus room + full laundry room! No expense was spared while crafting this master suite. Double walk-in closets, double sided gas fireplace, floating soaker tub, oversized shower, and dual vanities. This home is completed with a tandem triple garage. As an owner, enjoy access to amenities exclusive to Upper Windermere that include swimming pool, basketball court, playground, and ice rink.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Ryan Debler
Brokerage: Sotheby's International Realty Canada