MLS® #: E4264904
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
FAMILY + LIFESTYLE FRIENDLY! Tired of living in the distant suburbs? You can live minutes from all the best Edmonton has to offer! This home is in the sweet spot of affordability while enjoying the same lifestyle of luxury homes mere minutes away! Freshly repainted and touched-up everywhere, this home is move-in ready! Large over-sized double-detached garage. The property is fully up-to-date on electrical compliance. 10 minute walk to the future Valley LRT line (Avonmore station)! A short 8 minute walk to Argyll Park & the Mill Creek Ravine. An excellent candidate for infill development (48.0 x 123.1' lot). For an investor or first-time buyer, this home offers immense potential & long-term value! A wonderful life awaits you! Opportunity knocks but once! Come take a look!