MLS® #: E4264177
- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to your new home. This beautiful half duplex is nestled on a quiet street in the desirable McConachie. This 3 Bed/2.5 Bath is the perfect home for first time home buyers or a growing family. Boasting over 1500sqft, this home features an open floor plan on the main level, a single attached garage, low maintenance landscape, fully fenced yard and much more. The kitchen offers plenty of counter and cabinet space, an island with breakfast bar and a pantry. The upper level has 2 large bedrooms, a 4pc bath, Master with walk in closet and 4pc ensuite and a conveniently located laundry room. Located near schools, all amentities, parks, and has great access to Anthony Henday.
Courtesy of Michael Waddell
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City