MLS® #: E4263822
- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome home to the community of Kameyosek - providing quick access to 91st street, 23rd ave, South Edmonton Common, schools, and grocery stores. Take pride in owning this 2-story townhouse where you can enjoy cooking in the bright white kitchen with newer backsplash and countertops and breakfast nook. Other enticing features include laminate and tile flooring throughout, newer front loading laundry set, huge deck with gazebo, and newer baseboards throughout. Upstairs you will find three bedrooms including the large primary bedroom. The finished basement boasts a family room and recently upgraded 3-pc bath with walk-in shower. Includes 1 parking stall with a second available to rent. Recent improvements include newer shingles and PVC fence. Backing onto a park - making this an excellent family home. Steps to the LRT station! Just move in and enjoy!Brochure
Courtesy of Sierra Halldorson
Brokerage: FairSquare Group Realty