MLS® #: E4263678
- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Tired of renting and want your own place? You could buy this townhouse and save money compared to renting! This property comes with 3 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, a galley kitchen and a partially finished basement giving you more space for activities or storage. This property comes with its own fenced yard and 1 parking spot. Close to schools, shopping/amenities and transit. Commuting from here is easy given easy access to Victoria Trail, Manning Drive, the Yellowhead, Anthony Henday. Priced to sell! Move in right away!
Courtesy of Michel Lafleur
Brokerage: Exp Realty