MLS® #: E4263111
- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Perfect location and property for investors and first-time buyers! Fully renovated house.This property has more potential than its asking price.A spacious floor offers 850sqft on the main floor, plus an additional 673sqft in the basement (2 Kitchens) ! The main floor offers a functional layout with a living room off the front, a cozy kitchen and dining area. On the main floor, you'll also enjoy a 3pc bathroom and 2 large bedrooms. The basement features an in-law suite with a kitchenette, rec room, additional bedroom and another full bathroom. This home is conveniently located near major routes of traffic, schools, shopping centres, rec centres and more!