MLS® #: E4262808
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
***SELLER is OFFERING $10,000 Decorating Credit to BUYER!*** This EXCELLENT family Home is MOVE IN READY + WAITING! 4 BEDS (potentially 5!), 3.5 BATHS, + loads MORE to appreciate! NICE curb appeal w/TASTEFUL landscaping, double ATT. Garage, leads you IN to the Welcoming ENTRANCE w/OPEN foyer, BEAUTIFUL hardwood FLRS, FRESH Neutral Toned PAINT to complement MANY decor STYLES, half bath, EXCELLENT floor plan w/SPACIOUS Living rm incl COZY gas F/P, Kitchen incl GRANITE Counters, GAS STOVE, Island w/Breakfast bar, CORNER PANTRY, + adjoining Dining rm w/DECK ACCESS. Upstairs feat. MASSIVE Bonus Rm w/VAULTED ceiling, ENJOYABLE Master w/4 pc Bath incl JETTED Tub, + Walk-In-Closet, 2 add'l Beds, + 4 pc Bath. Basement has a 3 pc Bath, STORAGE rm, 4th Bed, + OFFICE (or convert to a 5th Bed if you NEED!), + Laundry/Utility rm. The BRIGHT, South facing YARD is GREAT too - HUGE Deck is GREAT for Entertaining! NEW ROOF (2021)! QUIET location backs onto Villas, + is near to WALKING PATHS + the Golf course: a TRUE GEM!
Courtesy of Simon Hunt
Brokerage: RE/MAX House of Real Estate