MLS® #: E4261949
- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Multi Level Apartment
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
SELLER WILL PAY CONDO FEES FOR 12 MONTHS. Walking distance to LRT! This spacious two bedroom condo is over 1000 sq. ft. and has a stunning south exposure facing acres of park space. There are two large bedrooms, a formal dining area, & a cozy living room with a wood burning fireplace. This unit has also been freshly painted with modern colors! Other great features of this property are its spacious foyer, large storage area, beautiful south facing balcony, and lots of large windows that let in tons of sun! Great location with easy access to shopping, bus routes, YMCA, parks, and the LRT. 10 minutes Ato the University of Alberta & 15 minutes to downtown. Don't miss out!
Courtesy of Shawn Moore-Lyons
Brokerage: Greater Property Group