MLS® #: E4261583
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This character home sits on a large (50' x 130') dividable alley lot on picturesque Strathearn Drive and offers great opportunities for living or development. With nearby walking/biking paths, parks, ski hill, schools, shopping, restaurants and easy access to downtown this location provides the very best Edmonton has to offer. Spectacular downtown and river valley views are accessible from both the huge upstairs loft and the spacious balcony as well as other parts of the home through many well-placed windows. The main floor features a large living room, spacious family room, kitchen, dining room, 3-piece bath and laundry room as well as one of the two bedrooms and a mud room. The upper level has the primary bedroom with access to the balcony, four-piece ensuite and the enormous loft. (The home could be adapted to have an additional two bedrooms.) The back yard contains an oversized heated double-garage and gigantic deck. The home has in-floor heating to keep everything cozy in colder months.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Dwayne Baker-Henderson
Brokerage: Sellerinvite.Com (Edmonton)