MLS® #: E4261565
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 4 Level Split
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome home to this beautiful mid-century style home in the sought after neighborhood of Holyrood! Featuring open beams, vaulted ceilings and large kitchen with a gas cooktop, built-in oven and vast cupboard space. Perfect for entertaining. The large open main floor has plenty of windows which add tons of natural light. The upper level has an updated 4pc bath (2018) and 3 bedrooms. Most of the windows in the house have been upgraded to triple pane (2015). The lower level features an updated 4pc bath, laundry room, storage room, and a 4th bedroom. The lowest floor features a very large rec room and even more storage. The property sits on a massive 746sq m yard which includes a detached oversized single garage, shed and landscaping. Plenty of room for RV/trailer/extra parking in the back. The home has a new garage roof (2020) and eaves (2021). The streets in this community are tree lined and you are very close to the river valley, future LRT and schools (Vimy Ridge, Ottewell and Holyrood). Look no further!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Jeremy Dehek
Brokerage: RE/MAX Platinum Realty