MLS® #: E4261445
- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Modern meets elegance! Enjoy the freedom of living in an area where everything is within walking distance such as shops, bus routes, groceries, schools, parks, green spaces, movie theatre and The Grey Nuns Hospital is a short drive away. Itâ€™s all right here for you, saving you time and peace of mind. Now imagine a bright, newly renovated suite with new stainless steel appliances & vinyl plank flooring. Large living room and dining area, perfect for entertaining with family or friends or enjoy on your own. The modern decor & contemporary style will make you feel right at home & suit any style. Enjoy a relaxing retreat on your private deck with the west facing view that gives you the late day sun well into the evening. Thereâ€™s also a large in-suite storage to keep the things that are important to you close by & safe. Public storage is also available. Assigned stall with plug in for parking convenience, plus ample visitor parking. Move into a condo that enhances your lifestyle; this is the home for you!