MLS® #: E4261317
- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
OUTSTANDING IN SOUTH OLIVER! On a quiet tree-lined street in Grandin and only steps to Edmonton's spectacular River Valley, this UPGRADED 2 Bedroom/2 Bathroom Condominium is the one you have been waiting for. The bright, open plan features a newer kitchen, 2 full bathrooms (recently renovated), a large living area, the bedrooms are at opposite ends of the suite, a generous dining area, WAS JUST PAINTED, and the condo includes IN-SUITE WASHER/DRYER! The east facing balcony provides a partial river valley view towards the High Level Bridge, and panoramic views of the City Sky Line and Ice District. Other highlights include heated Under Ground Parking with a car wash bay, a Secure bike storage room, visitor parking, a private/fenced park with fountain for residents to enjoy, and an RECENTLY RENOVATED front lobby is sure to impress your friends when they visit! In a great central location, you are only 3 blocks to the Grandin LRT and walking distance to all the ammenities on Jasper Avenue. WELCOME HOME!
Courtesy of Darrell Zapernick
Brokerage: MaxWell Challenge Realty