MLS® #: E4261072
- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
EXECUTIVE TOWNHOME IN CRESTWOOD! Two Storey End Unit with private yard and just steps to access your own garage. AMAZING CENTRAL LOCATION, 10 minutes to DOWNTOWN, quick access to NAIT, Grant MacEwan, Whyte Ave, 124th St, Kingsway and WEM. LARGE OPEN CONCEPT MAIN FLOOR SPACE featuring a comfortable living room with floor to ceiling windows that showcase loads of natural light, MODERN KITCHEN with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, and a dining area connecting to a private patio area with access to your own garage. The second floor includes a master bedroom with full ensuite and generous closet space, two additional bedrooms and full bath. FULLY FINISHED BASEMENT including a family room, spacious bedroom and full bath. PROFESSIONALLY LANDSCAPED with fencing and privacy. AFFORDABLE LUXURY!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Matt Ferguson
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate