MLS® #: E4260937
- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
FINANCIALLY SAVVY PEOPLE ONLY! This half duplex with a LEGAL basement suite is sure to impress! The quality of this home is 10/10, and it sits on a bright and sunny corner lot with a south and west exposure and generates income to contribute to your mortgage. Current tenants are paying $1150/month for the basement suite. The main house features 1443 square feet above grade (measured paint to paint on the inside walls, a comparable detached home would be 1562 square feet), with 3 bedrooms, a main floor den, 2.5 baths, and separate laundry. Massive windows flood the home with sunlight regardless of the season. Interior finishes are on point with a timeless aesthetic that will look good regardless of trends. The master suite has a walk-in closet and heated floors in the ensuite. The legal basement suite is a spacious one bedroom with quality finishes, large bathroom w/ heated floors, separate laundry, and a private side entrance. Close to McKernan school, LRT, & UofA Campus. Don't miss out!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Christopher Proctor
Brokerage: MaxWell Devonshire Realty