MLS® #: E4260618
- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to this great, affordable, home in the community of Balwin. As you walk up to the front door, you'll see the yard is beautifully maintained with a nice lawn and flower beds. Windows throughout have all been upgraded to vinyl. And, the shingles, furnace, hot water tank have all been replaced. The main floor features the living room, kitchen and dining room, with large windows letting in plenty of natural light. There is a door leading to a side concrete patio and the fully-fenced back yard, with both cherry and apple trees, as well as the oversize single garage. Upstairs, there are 3 bedrooms and a full bathroom. Downstairs, the basement is unfinished, ready to make it what you want. The home is conveniently located across from shopping, restaurants and more, with quick, easy access to Yellowhead. Come, take a look. Don't miss this opportunity.
Courtesy of Jason Hafso
Brokerage: MaxWell Challenge Realty