MLS® #: E4260331
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
**Quick Possession** Move in before the snow flies! This Beautiful Bungalow in Kenilworth steps from Ecole Sainte-Jeanne-D'arc on a large lot with many upgrades and suite potential is waiting for your family! You are welcomed into this home by a bright living room with a gas fireplace. The spacious dining/kitchen area has patio doors leading to a west facing deck with pergola. Two good sized bedrooms, main bath with soaker tub and large shower, and the primary bedroom with en-suite complete the main floor. Downstairs has an amazing entertainment area with a Bar, Full Kitchen with a Huge Island, 2 bedrooms and Full Bathroom. This Air Conditioned beauty has Upgraded Bathrooms, New Shingles (2019), Attached Double Garage, and RV Parking. The home is in a great location close to Bonnie Doon and Capilano shopping malls, great schools, restaurants, transportation, amenities and the Kenilworth Community League which includes a park, off leash dog park (in the summer), hockey rink, and skating loop.
Courtesy of Dena Sutton
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City