MLS® #: E4259995
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
For more information, see Realtor website. Exceptional Detached Family Home. This property is a perfect house located in a quiet, desirable niehgbourhood and facing a large park. Main bedroom along with 3 other bedrooms on the top floor, ideal for a family. Central location close to downtown (10 minutes) and quick access to major routes such as the Yellowhead and A. Henday. This house is like no other in the neighbourhood. 3000 Sq. Ft with a fully finished basement (2020). Renovations (2015) - upgraded high efficiency furnaces and hot water tanks, new laminate flooring throughout, upgraded lighting. Updates (2018) including shingles, eve troughs, landscaping of front and back, white vinyl fenced private back yard with fire pad.Brochure
Courtesy of Darya Pfund
Brokerage: Stratten Gates Real Estate Ltd.