MLS® #: E4259348
- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
LOCATION,LOCATION,LOCATION! Walking distance to McKernan train station this renovated half duplex is perfect for an investor or family looking to move into the desirable neighbourhood of McKernan. With 4 finished levels this 1584 sq foot homes comes complete with 3 bedrooms and 3 FULL bathrooms. The finished basement comes with a wet bar perfect for entertaining guests. The fourth level can function as a bonus room or study area, the possibilities are endless. This home is a definite must see!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Ngoni Nyazika
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Arteam Realty