MLS® #: E4259251
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
One of a kind home with a Million Dollar View! Edmonton's great community of Holyrood, minutes to Downtown, River Valley, trails, shopping, schools, transportation. Completely renovated inside & out! Attention to detail! Ideal home 2700 sq.ft. 5 Bedrooms/4 bathroom fantastic floor plan, perfect for the large family & entertaining.Grand front entry, beautiful hardwood floors throughout, spacious living w/wood burning fireplace opens to the dining room. Gourmet custom kitchen, granite, eating nook, tons of cabinets, stainless appliances, pantry, garden patio doors. Main floor laundry, 2 piece bath, beautiful family room/sunroom w/garden doors, convenient mud room, walk-in closet. Master Suite is huge it's own balcony, walk-in closet/steam shower, cast iron tub! 3 huge bedrooms upstairs, 4 piece bath & a Bonus room. Basement has a big rec room, 5th bedroom, sauna, 3 piece bath, workout/Flex room.Outside is paradise, private huge lot, fenced, stone walks, covered deck, aggregate front sidewalks, patio! & MoreBrochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Wendy Zrubak-Russill
Brokerage: Royal LePage Noralta Real Estate