MLS® #: E4258857
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Located on a quiet crescent in the growing community of Hawks Ridge, this brand new San Rufo Homes built home is sure to impress! Gorgeous craftsman exterior, stylish interior colour palette and spacious floor plan make this a perfect home for anyone! The front entrance features a large closet and leads you into your front living room w/ electric fireplace + mantel. The central kitchen has two tone cabinetry, plenty of counter space, island w/ eating bar, tall cabinets + tile backsplash. The dining space overlooks the backyard and is adjacent to the back mudroom + 2 pce bathroom. Upstairs features 3 large bedrooms incl. the primary suite w/ 4 pce ensuite + walk-in closet, a 4 pce bathroom and 2nd floor laundry. The basement is unspoiled, but does feature a side entrance door perfect for a future suite or dog run access. The west facing backyard is sun filled and features a double wide parking pad for future garage construction. Easy access to the Yellowhead, Anthony Henday, West End + St. Albert!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Stefani Schell
Brokerage: RE/MAX Professionals